Sunday 5 February 2017

Eric Dubay: The Real Flat Earth Shill


Eric Dubay was at one point the poster boy for the Flat Earth movement. He publoshed the first book on it in 40 years. His research was astoundingly thorough. All those he accuses to be shills credit him as their introduction into the movement.

     Ironic how it is now he who is threatening the credibility of this Flat Earth Truth. The majority of the recent content he has created is dedicated to doscrediting other Flat Earthers. When you look at the contributions and activity of  someone like Mark Sargent, you'll realize it makes no sense to call him a shill. Another one is Jeranism. Isn't a shill supposed to turn people away from the given issue?
     I signed up for Mr. Dubay's internet forum, The International Flat Earth Research Society. My account lasted no more than two days.
     I made one post to a thread dedicated to so-called "Shillery", whete i expressed my feelings  about all the shill accusations being thrown around. The next morning i found myself unable to access my account.
     I dont thimk defending Mark Sargent and Jeranism helped my cause. Because apparently no Flat Eathers are genuine. At least, according to Eric Dubay that is.

1 comment:

  1. Eric Dubay WAS so credible that he is no longer with us. Shills usually get to live. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete